Electric Cars aren’t necessarily all they are cracked up to be and Lithium Mining is wreaking havoc on the environment worldwide! Car Sales, Car Market Crash, Recession hitting!
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/kevinhunter #electricvehicles #Car #dealership #cars #usedcars #TheHomeworkGuy THE BEST CAR BUYING ADVICE YOU CAN FIND is published by The Homework Guy Team (THG)! We’re the team of Auto Experts, Finance Gurus, and Car Pricing Strategists that well over 50 Million Car Buyers have come to know and trust.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://thehomeworkguy.com
WANT TO LEAVE A TIP FOR THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM?
https://www.paypal.me/consumeradvice or https://cash.app/$TheHomeworkGuy
WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! WE APPRECIATE YOU SUPPORTING OUR MISSION!
JOIN US ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
GET AWESOME (THG) HOMEWORKGUY MERCHANDISE AND SHOW CAR DEALERSHIPS YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR NEXT CAR DEAL!
With Titles like 11 Fake Fees, to Don’t Say I’m Paying Cash at Car dealerships, and Car Shortage Crisis, and Car Dealer Says Bring the Car Back!… The Homework Guy Team publishes videos to help Car Buyers. Then we added Cash Buyer Negotiations, and Held Hostage at a Car Dealership, No Haggle One Price Car Dealerships, How Much do Used Car Dealers Pay for Cars?, 10 Things You Should Not Say to Car dealerships, and the Costco Auto Program. We hit all the topics, and we represent Car Buyers, a goal that’s often in direct conflict with Car Dealer goals.
A CAR DEALER WANTS TO:
1. SELL every car for the Highest Possible Price.
2. CONVINCE Car Buyers to use Dealer affiliated Lenders / Banks.
3. LOAD every Car Deal full of Fees and Finance Products.
4. OFFER Lowball numbers on every Trade Vehicle.
THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM (THG) HELPS CAR BUYERS TO:
1. BUY a Car from Dealers or Private Party Sellers at the Lowest Price.
2. PAY Cash or Finance with their own Bank or Credit Union.
3. DECLINE Dealer Fees and Finance Products.
4. TRADE / SELL their current vehicle for the Best Value.
For more than 40 years, dealerships have EARNED their lowly reputation by being the masters of predatory selling. Dealers stalk victims relentlessly, often ruthlessly treating the most vulnerable car buyers (like seniors, for example) with little or no conscience. We point out the traps and the flaws of the process, and help car buyers get by all the nonsense without being ripped off. We promote fairness, honesty, and transparency, and we’d love to see a few dealers join our mission!
The Homework Guy Team provides car buying consumers with information, automotive news and updates, industry outlook, buying and selling advice, and other help to level the tables. The public face of THG is Kevin Hunter and the master negotiator, Amazing Elizabeth. Tons of time and research goes into every show, with several projects always on the table, all with the goal of getting it exactly right. From Automotive News Updates to vehicle shopping advice and assistance, The Homework Guy Team is the best there is.
THG CATEGORIES: cars, truck, van, suv, auto, new cars, used cars, autos, mechanics, automobile, vehicle, dealer, automotive news, auto shop, service plans, extended warranty.
LEADING CAR BRANDS (MANUFACTURERS) WE COVER IN THE US: Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, Hyundai, Subaru, Kia, GMC, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Tesla, BMW.
#PersonalFinance #Investment #Dealerships
How can The Homework Guy Videos help Car Buyers?
1. What you need to know before buying a car.
2. Information you need when buying a car at a dealership.
3. Benefits of Buying a Car from a Dealership or Private Party.
4. Questions to ask at a Dealership
5. Car buying tips and tricks from the experts
6. How to Buy and Pay for a Car with Cash
7. Using Carmax, Edmunds, TrueCar, Autolist, or Kelley Blue Book for Car Pricing Info.
8. Buying a Car out of state.
9. Taking Control of the entire Car Buying Process.
10. What to do if Scammed.
11. Illegal things Car Dealers can do.
12. Understanding Dealer Financing Tricks
13. How to Avoid Dealer Scams.
14. Reactions to Sales Training conducted by Car Trainers.
We’ve seen amazing growth with over 360,000 Subscribers and counting. Meanwhile, if you prefer to fix your current car (and we recommend that you do!), check out channels like Chris Fix or Scotty Kilmer! If you wonder where we get such brilliant financial ideas, watch the Dave Ramsey Show!